domingo, 25 de janeiro de 2009

6 Months...

Well, I decided write this post in English to comemorate six months in Ireland. I know will have a lot of mistakes, but fuck of. I will try and will be in my College a competition of writing about China. So, I'm training.

When I arrived here, I never imagined that today I would be of this situation. Summarizing, I live in Dublin 6W with my friends, every of Sao Paulo, I Finished my lessons in my school, this week. I work in Dublin 24, on Liffey Valley, in Clarion Hotel. I'm working currently 2 hours per day and I'm looking for others jobs.

I was to London in Christmas and liked much that city, big city, look like with Sao Paulo, but first world, the bus are excellent and the underground is simply perfect, You'll go to any places of underground, or Subway your other name.

As well was to others citys in Ireland, with Galway, Cliffs of Moher and Malahide, but I want to know North of Ireland and Scotland here in United Kingdon. but this in the near future.

Now, I'm here, cause tomorrow if wether to help we'll go playing a soccer in the Bush Park. See You Later Fellas. Perhaps I write in English again. Hug for all. xxx

Nenhum comentário: